STARBUCKS (or the place of your choosing) give-a-way!!!!!!

So, you want to win a contest, huh?!?!  Well, in order to launch Sparrow's Heart (missed this?, read the news here) I need your help getting the word out and in order to do that, I've decided to bless someone with a $25 gift card to Starbucks or anywhere else you choose!  Yep, even you out-of-towners can benefit from this :D (remember, "have camera, will travel!" call me about destination shoots)!

Here's the rules....

1. You MUST comment on this blog post and tell me what your FAVORITE thing is to order at Starbucks, OR your FAVORITE place to shop is (even if it's Lowe's or Central Market)  :)  Make sure you put your first and last name in your comment or I won't know who won and how to find you on FB.

2. You MUST go "like" the NEW Sparrow's Heart Photography fan page :D

3. You MUST share the Facebook story post (from the new fan page) about this contest on your page and encourage others to join the fun!

4. Only ONE entry per person please :)

If there are 200+ fans on the Sparrow's Heart facebook page
by the end of the contest, I'll DOUBLE the gift card!!! 
Yep, $50!!!!  So share, share, SHARE!  :D


The winner will be picked (via www.RANDOM.org)  AND announced on March 17th,
Perfect day to announce the lucky winner ;)  LUV EACH ONE OF YOU! *HUGS*!

Stay tuned, I've got TONS of stuff planned, especially for all you photogers out there! 

*Winner will be notified via facebook!  If you are from out-of town, when I contact you, I'll be asking where you would like me to send the gift card.   The winner has three days to message me back and claim the prize or another winner will be chosen, so check your messages!!!


Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

  1. My favorite treat from Starbucks is a Vanilla Chai Latte! Tandi Hummel-Paez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen!

    Love the new logo and name! I pray God blesses your business. My favorite Starbuck's treat is their Mocha Frappucino... yum!!

    Dede :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you went for it - love it! :) When I worked at Starbucks, my favorite drink to make myself was an Iced Caramel Macchiato with caramel syrup instead of vanilla and with whipped cream on top. But I'm not picky or anything. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl,

    Love the new name and logo. And guess what!!! You actually know someone who has never been to Starbucks or had anything from Starbucks! Jen, you can get up off the floor now. Jen? JENNNNNIFEEEEER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite drink started in 2005 just after the Longhorns won the national championship game. Starbuck's marketed the cinnimon dulce latte as the official drink of the Longhorns, and it's been my favorite ever since : ) yummy!!

    -Tiffany Hall

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peppermint Hot Chocolate is SO good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jen,
    My favorite is a Vente Black shaken iced tea with no sugar.
    Love the page.
    P.S. Haley will need some senior pics for 2012

    John Herweg

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE everything about your new name, site, logo, etc!!!!!! Everything looks AWESOME!!!!! :)

    And my absolute favorite Starbucks drink is an extra hot Cinnamon Dolce Latte. ;)

    ~Toni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! So excited for you! Favorite Starbucks? The one that comes to mind is caramel macchiato. Thanks for including the out of towners. :-) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a little late but anything mocha with lots of whipped cream. Good luck with your new site!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tiffany Hall.... you're the winner! Congratulations :) Message me and let me know where you want me to get your card and where to send it :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts