Greenwood High School senior photographer ~ Cylie

When Cylie's mom first contacted me, I immediately knew we were a good fit!  I LOVE those moments when you just click with someone and the vision you both have is so closely aligned it could be coming from the same brain.  Chatting with Cylie about outfits and location and the overall feel of her session was a complete joy!  Then, when I saw her, OH. MY. GOSH!  That smile and those eyes and that glorious hair and that smile and those eyes, and that hair!  Then I got to meet her in person and not only is she STUNNING, her inner beauty has a WAY of totally outshining her outer beauty <3

Perfect location, perfect weather, perfect senior.... this is just ONE reason why I. LOVE. MY. JOB! :D





    











              









His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts