Hannah and Hallie... Kiss n' Tell



It's been a while since I've done a "kiss n' tell".  In fact I haven't done one since I re-branded myself (see the story here if you have no clue what I'm talking about, lol).  I have never believed that it's just enough for me to only take a good picture, I want to create a GREAT picture!  Believe me, getting something SOOC (straight out of camera) is the BOMB and a challenge unto it's self.  But I don't like to stop there.  Heck, I'd probably freak, go crazy, have to wear a straight jacket and lock myself in a rubber room if someone told me if I had to just shoot and hand over the memory card.  I am probably a little OCD about touching each image and doing more than... well, you get the point. I simply won't just shoot and hand over some random jpg that hasn't been artistically refined.

Just in case you have ever wondered what I actually do (and why you don't get your images the next day), I decided that would do a kiss n' tell so you can see exactly what drives me :)  (Just bear in mind they tend to look a little mushy when at a lower res for the web, sorry).

I figured that an image of my girl with her bff would be the perfect image to use for this.  Every (and I do mean EVERY) image is touched by me.  I LOVE this part of it... finding the feel of the photo, creating the image the way I see it in my head.  There is nothing more wonderful than changing a photo into a piece of art.

So... here's the run down.  Please keep in mind that the action layers I used have all been adjusted somewhat to my taste.  That's just it... MY taste.  We may not have the same taste, that's the fun of it!  That's why it's art.  Some prefer impressionists, some prefer realism... some even like abstract ;)  That's the beauty of this amazing world and of our unique personalities.  Isn't God cool?  He's so... not boring!  :D

You can find the actions at Paint the Moon.  Annie Manning is amazingly creative and so, so sweet!






Hope you enjoyed a peek behind the scenes :)


Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts