Midland, TX: Tuesdee ~Senior session

When Tuesdee contacted me, we went through the usual banter.   What type of pictures she wanted, what dates I had available,where she went to high school, that kinda thing.  When she told me she attended school in Midland, I sorta did a double take.  I wasn't really expecting that answer.

She visits here often and knows all about our glorious spring in the hill country.  She knew she wanted her senior pictures taken out here in the wildflowers (I haven't mentioned how stinkin' smart this girl is yet have I?).  We shot her session at EXACTLY the right time (those blue bonnets died off within a few days of her shoot) and I will be FOREVER glad she asked me to do them  :D

We often hear people exclaim that "beauty is only skin deep," (be sure to add a loud, self-pitying and grumbly "HARUMPH" here for effect).  I can tell you that Tuesdee has now completely wiped that phrase from my mind AND my vocab.  Sweet and gentle, with a spunky and adorable style (enough to send Heidi Klum to the moon, without her red carpet of course), and a laugh that makes EVERYONE'S eyes sparkle... this girl not only made me feel like a high dollar, high fashion photographer during our shoot; but, she also made me feel like I had known her from birth, that we'd been friends forever, and that someday, I'd even get to see her with her walkin' down the aisle ;)  That's just plain ole' cool!!!  Oh, and did I mention how smart she is?  This girl is uber SMART!

We had the ABSOLUTE BEST time ever!  And Lord have mercy, who could take a bad picture with her as their subject?  Supreme fierceness this girl had!  I think the phrases "DANG!",  "OMGOODNESS!" and "HOLY COW!" pretty much overtook my vocabulary from the moment I met her till... well... "DANG"!

Tuesdee, I can't tell you what an incredible joy it was to meet you and your parents.  The fact that you chose me to be the one to do your senior pictures; that will forever cause the corners of my mouth to curve up into a GINORMOUS grin.  Thank you, thank you, thank you :)


I LOVE how those bonnets made her eyes POP!!!



Not only did I love this shot because she's just so darned cute, but we caught a BUTTERFLY too!
How cool is that?!?!


Flare.... *SIGH*

She could NOT have picked a better outfit to use during the flower part of our session!

Doesn't she look like a porcelain doll here?!?!  NO skin softening, PROMISE!
This is her very own, honest to goodness, beautifulness!

OMGOODNESS!  I swoon over backlighting, flare, flowers!
Add a stunning model in the mix... WAHOO gimme CPR!



It only got better when we went to the barn...


...and the fence,



...and the grass...

can you say... F - I - E - R - C - E !?!


So incredibly sweet and styling all at the same time... :D

Tuesdee, it was supremely cool it was to shoot with you.  Like BEYOND supremely cool!
ANYTIME you need a photographer, C-A-L-L me!!!  Luv ya tons gurl!!!  



Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts