Spring Feva and the Best Camera!

I've heard it said that the best camera is the one you have with you.  That couldn't be more true and sometimes it's good to force myself to leave the big boy at home.

We were heading to Llano (via slab road) to go to the dentist (oy vey!) and I had debated about bringing my 5D w/ the 50mm.  I decided not to (I don't always need to be a photographer).  Well, good and bad choice.

I couldn't BELIEVE how incredibly gorgeous the drive was!  I did pull over and whip out the good ole cell phone and snatched a few.  Just a few mind you.... I still don't ALWAYS have to be the photographer, teehee!


















Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

  1. As always, the pics are totally awesome. I am waiting for a time, when the traffic allows, to get pics of the yellow fields where the horses on 1431 hang out. I just love all that yellow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts