Swoonability...

I don't know why, but ever since I was a little girl, the sight of a horse has made me swoon.  They have to be some the most majestic, yet the most gentle creatures I have ever known.  I realize that there may be some that are spunkier than others but let's face it, they are all just plain ole magnificent!

Just off the highway, as you head into Marble Falls, there happens to be a little pasture, that was not only dripping with color and glory this spring (the fluctuation between hints of whitish purple blossoms and bright golden yellow blooms made my heart flutter every time I drove past), but occasionally, as you fly down the road going 65ish (or so), you might, just might, catch a glimpse of horses lazily roaming the field.  Many times in the evening :)

I have been dreaming of catching them (and that field) during my favorite time of day, that elusive golden hour of sunset.  I finally got that chance :)

Be still my heart...





Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts