Horseshoe Bay Yacht Club: Engagement ~ Eliza & Dirk

Love is one of my most favorite things to photograph, and blog about.  It may sound funny, but you can definitely photograph it.  In action that is.

Seeing two people share love, whether they met in grade school, right out of school, or over the internet, is such a joy to see.  I just adore watching couples interact and react ;)

Eliza and Dirk came for a mini vacation to the Marriott and decided on the spur of the moment to have pictures taken.  They will be married this summer and thought engagement photos would be a blessing to have.  Another divine appointment.  Thank you Jesus :)

Out of all the couples I've photographed, I have to tell you, Eliza.... she was the most excited, most giddy and the most gushing bride-to-be I've ever seen.  She ABSOLUTELY adores Dirk and all you have to do is take one look at him, looking at her, to see how much he cherishes his bride.

I can still hear Eliza's accent and boisterous laughter, and yes... I'm totally grinning ear to ear as I write.  She had us both in stitches the whole time!  Gut busting, tear provoking laughter.  There is a Proverb that says that, "Laughter doeth good like a medicine," and I guarantee, Dirk has to be the healthiest man around ;)

Congratulations to you both!  I pray the laughter never decreases but instead becomes deeper and even more joyful as you grow closer to one another over the years ♥


Perfect location, so many nooks and crannies to explore.

I love how foliage and color are drizzled throughout this place.

Stunning view of the lake.

Can't you just feel the atmosphere?  Calm and soothing but with a hint of excitement.

Eliza was completely drawn to this eagle.  In fact, she mentioned that this is exactly how she felt being with Dirk.


I love that smile!  On both of them :)



Stunning ice blue eyes and auburn hair... Dirk, you are a lucky man!



Can you believe this is in the Hill Country?!

What a gentleman, helping get the shoes on (and the sand off ;)


An amazing couple!  Enjoy each other.... forever ♥





Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts