Marble Falls Engagement: Hannah and Cody

The Bible says to love your enemies.  Well, these two took it to heart ;)

When I teasingly asked if it was "love at first sight," Hannah giggled and stated, "it was more like frenemies!".

They met in middle school and she picked on him mercilessly.  When he started dating someone else, she discovered that she REALLY didn't like that girl (at all) and when she started to like one of his friends.... well, don't ask.

One specific dose of teasing caught her poking him with her pen.  When he grabbed it (and her hand in the process) and didn't let go, sparks started to fly.  They started dating six months later and that was it.  Hearts were won and lives were changed.  Forever.

I can't tell you how unbelievably excited I am to be photographing their wedding come this December.  With a fairy tale theme and these two for a bride and groom..... OH MY,  I can't wait!!!

Hannah and Cody.... Congratulations!  I'm so incredibly thrilled for both of you and so honored that you chose me to document these beautiful memories for you  ♥

Since they are getting married near Christmastime, it only seemed fitting that we do some of their pictures with my Merry Mini set up..... you can't go wrong with a fun couple and Christmas ornaments!


I LOVE young love!

Aren't they adorable?!?

And gorgeous!  :)



I seriously had soooo much fun with them!  I was literally LOL'ing while processing these!


So fun and sooo sweet at the same time. 


When that sun started to set.... I died and went to heaven!  There simply is nothing more fabulous than a couple in love and that gorgeous golden hour glow.  Nothing!


One of my favorites of the night ♥

I simply love how she fits in his arms.

And, according to them both, their hands were made for each other.
In case you didn't notice, they're a perfect fit.

The final hurrah of the sun.  I think my heart stopped when I pulled this one up.
I feel like they were transported into a Thomas Kinkade painting.
The only thing missing.... the little cottage.


Hold on tight you two.... and don't ever let go ♥



Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts