Cottonwood Shores, TX: Pilibosian Family

I think the most beautiful thing about my job is growing friendships and watching their families grow as well.

This year I was so unbelievably blessed to have photographed a friend of mine and her family, for the third time :D

The first time I photographed them, I didn't have my blog up and running.  Last year's was sorta hush hush.  They had wanted to surprise people with their Christmas card so I never did a full blog post.  I may have to do that someday just to share them both (just don't freak on my old processing abilities, haha!). This year, we are doing things a little differently.

I get to blog it, YAHOO!  I had such a blast hanging with this amazing family and these boys are GORGEOUS!  Kade... you always have and always will continue to crack me up.  From the continual "Kade-isms" I get to read about on Facebook, to your hysterical and dramatic expressions.  Of these, I shall never tire, never :)

This family has blessed us in so many ways.  Alan and Brooke own Tread Works Tire & Auto in Cottonwood Shores and they are honest, hardworking and caring; both as friends and as business owners.  If you ever need anything done on your car.... call them first and give them a big hug and hello from me too ♥

I had just gotten my new lenses :D  LOVE the flare these babies get!


Last time I photographed this gorgeous fam, this little guy was in mama's tummy ♥

There is something so special about the love a boy and his mom share...

and the fun they share as well!

Aren't these the most adorable guys ever?!?

Just look at those eyes!



He's such a ham!


Shot this with my new 16-35mm 2.8 L  WHOA!  That was fun!

Merry Christmas to one of my most favorite families ever! ♥




Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you too Jen!!
    WE had a great time and the boys did too even between the threats of no dessert and no reward if they didn't smile! You make it so easy and I trust you completely to make us look like US! You are a true talent! Thank you for serving us even after this location took out your back window! ;)
    Bp

    ReplyDelete
  2. The honor was all mine and hmmm, maybe I should have followed you all to get dessert, haha :) The location was FAB, you couldn't have picked a better place, please thank your sweet friends for me as well (and apologize for the tree limb, O.o) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts