Upcoming Changes...


Well, here I be, making changes... again ;)  I'm not reinventing anything, but I am improving things.  AND... I'm excited!

I've been praying for a while about what I should specialize in (I've been told it's something I should do, wah! ;)  Little did I know, after one very heart-felt conversation, God would actually WHACK me upside the head (in a very sweet and gentle, yet bold and loud sorta way) and answered faster and clearer than I have ever heard, or ever seen Him answer in the past.

Considering the fact that I LOVE details, food, flowers, little white twinkle lights, capturing love and beautiful brides... weddings are a definite no brainer!  BUT!  I also love photographing fun and fabulously fantastic seniors!  What to do, what to do???

Do both!  :D  I'll still be available for babies, children and families but weddings and seniors will take center stage.

The site will be broken down into three separate categories.  Weddings, Seniors, and Family Fun.

Now, to revamp the site... oh yah... and the home studio is getting a makeover too!  What was that about too many irons in a fire?  Haha!  I'm so excited!


New logo for Wedding site :)




Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts