Faith Academy, Prom 2013, Escondido in Horseshoe Bay, TX

I felt giddy.  Yep, giddy :)  I put on my sparkly outfit, decorated my wrists with bling, slid my feet into my heels, grabbed my bag, and headed to prom.  Faith Academy's prom that is.  I must say, the gorgeous dresses, the funky music mix and the all around atmosphere made me wish I was in high school again just so I could be one of those getting their grove on the dance floor :)

I loved seeing so many of the kids in my classes drive up, strike a pose and get a hug.  From their most favoritest teacher, right?  :)

Girls, you ALL were insanely stunning and guys.... well, you totally rocked it out of the park!

This is only a sampling of images, you can see more on my Facebook page



















































Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3







Comments

Popular Posts