Horseshoe Bay Photographer: Escondido ~ Myrna's 80th Birthday Celebration

Every now and then, if we're lucky, we run across people that we can really relate to.  Not just relate, but RELATE!  Like, to the point where you're seriously considering the fact that somehow, someway, you simply MUST be related? ;)

When I finally got to meet Myrna's enormous family, this is exactly what happened.  I couldn't have asked for a more fun-loving, laughter filled, giggle infested group of people!  I almost couldn't leave.  From the minute I got there, till the time they sent me home (with two plates of cake btw... chocolate AND vanilla!), I don't think I stopped laughing.  In fact. while I was processing the photos, I half expected my own family to think I had lost it because all I kept doing was literally lol'ing!!!

Shari, I'm so thrilled you all contacted me!  Myrna.... HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  And to the rest of my newest adoptive family (haha), thank you for making me feel incredibly special and for making my heart giggle... all the way home :)


I discovered immediately that this was going to be a FUN group!  This was only a "settings check" shot for me but I totally had to include it!  This one image tells so much about this family, lol!



Can you imagine being the baby girl in this family of five kids???

Can anyone tell which one is the middle child???  :D  (instant bond!!!)



One of my favorite moments!   Myrna.... God most assuredly poured out
an enormous amount of strength over you throughout the years :D 


I'm telling you, I was in stitches the whole time with this group!

What an honor to be able to capture this precious moment for this family.  Happy 80th Birthday, Myrna!


Normally, you would find the picture of a perfectly styled cake here.  I chose to do something different this time around. I thought it was so interesting how the way this cake is cut, mimics the personality of this family. They seem to dive right into life, taking care to keep the important things important, and intact. (amazing what you can learn about a family in just two hours :D)
This place was amazing.  The light was fabulous, the grounds were beautiful, and the crowd.... they couldn't have been more perfect.








Such a handsome young guy!  GORGEOUS blue eyes, just like his mama!

This family has the a perfect mixture of sweet/loving and crazy/whacky :)
They are a hoot (and total photo bombers, lol)!



(This was supposed to be a pic of all the cousins... photo bombed again, lol!)
One of the biggest blessings was to find out at the end of the night, that despite the fact that this gorgeous lady HATES having her picture taken (I can totally relate!) she was the one that kept grabbing everyone and wanting to have a picture taken with them :)
Hearing that, totally made my night!
As I started to pack up my car (being careful as to where I put that cake!), I saw the most stunning sky!
I HAD to capture it.  I couldn't have asked for a more perfect end to a more perfect session.

I hope and pray that I will get to hug on this family again sometime in the future.
They made a huge impact on me.  I am so incredibly blessed!



Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts