Marble Falls Photographer ~ Head Shots, Jana

I can't stop saying this, but I LOVE my job!  That is a tiny, one-liner statement, but it's power packed for me, as there is a litany of items poured into it.

Jana is one of those reasons.  I never realized how much I enjoy meeting new people (I'm the one at the builders convention that hides behind my husband and doesn't talk to anyone, wishing I could have my camera so I can legitimize my shyness as "work").  I have realized my camera is actually a bridge.  A bridge to capture a moment and give someone a precious memory to hold on to forever, a bridge to showing a senior girl just how gorgeous she is WITHOUT photoshopping her body, and most of all; a bridge to friendship.

I feel like I have know Jana forever.  Truth is, I only met her the morning of our session.  She is sooo much fun!  Her smile is infectious, her eyes sparkle and shout confidence and joy, and she's uber smart too!  THIS... this is why I love my job.  Above all else, it's being able to meet and hopefully bless another person in this life.  Even if it's for a short little ole head shot session.

Jana, you're stunning!  I can't say it enough!  What an extreme pleasure it was to work with you :D






Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts