Lago Vista Photographer ~ Summer Time and the Schoonover Family

It never ceases to surprise me how often families get together out here in the hill country.  I LOVE it!  My family didn't do much of this (only saw my dad's family maybe three times growing up) so I know how important it is to cherish time together.

I was so blessed to be a part of a pre-birthday surprise in Lago Vista!  This fabulous family gathered together at a quaint little house and pretty little garden to celebrat.  It totally made me think of gingerbread houses and Christmas (don't ask, I really don't know either, lol!).  The birthday girl never knew until after I left so that part of the surprise was theirs to cherish later in the day.  We had a blast!  The kids were adorable and I couldn't have laughed harder if I had tried with the adults :D

I love families and I love seeing them together.  But more than anything, I love seeing them together laughing.  Brings such joy to my heart!























Every moment is precious and worth documenting, especially a big splash ;)

Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts