Horseshoe Bay Austin Photographer ~ Jaimie and Wesley

These high school sweethearts are just that, sweethearts!  I met Wesley several years ago when I had the huge honor of taking his senior pictures.  When Wesley contacted me about taking pictures of him and his ADORABLE girl, Jaimie, there was NO hesitation at all!

While Wesley has a never ending supply of humor stored up to put Jaimie at ease, Jaimie's support and love for Wesley has continued to grow.  They started down different college pathways after graduation, but have recently joined ranks at UT.  This new Aggie mom almost told them to "Gig 'Em" when they held their hands up.  OOOPS ;)  No worries, I can definitely love a Longhorn as much as I love an Aggie (almost).  What do they say again?  "Saw 'em off!"  Oh nuts, that's not it either!  What do Longhorns say???  Oh well, I'll figure it out eventually.  I may have one of those too in the near future....

Wesley, I can't think of a better gift to give a beautiful, adorable, precious and sweet girl like your Jaimie!  Thank you sooo much for looking me up!  I can't wait to see what the future holds for you two!  ;)

OH YA!  HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!























His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts