Marble Falls Photographer ~ Senior, Caitlyn

How to begin....

Caitlyn was one of my students in my yearbook class last year.  The SWEETEST, most GENTLE spirit EVER!!!  She is the epitome of 1 Peter 3:3,4.  A spirit I strive to have (but fail at quite often I'm afraid).

She wanted to do a senior session with me last spring but unfortunately it just didn't work out.  With inner (and heck ya, outer beauty too!) I was dying to do a shoot with her.  She popped in to see me the first day of classes this year and we were desperately trying to see how we could finagle a session before she left (only a few weeks time).  She was headed out for mission work soon and we were afraid that yet again, no shoot would happen.

Enter stage right, my niece :)

Nasya called me THE day Caitlyn came to visit me in class.  Nasya is in fashion school and had one of her pieces chosen for show.  Her professor wanted her to find a model and get photos taken.  Only problem... the outfit she had designed had to fit a VERY specific body type!  VERY SPECIFIC!

LIGHTBULB MOMENT!  Caitlyn!

I thought she might be the right size so I quickly shot her a text, she came and tried it on, and VOILA!  Perfecto fito!  Jesus was smiling on us BIG TIME!  Now; timing, location, HAIR, MAKEUP!!!  My AMAZING friend, Rouchelle of Beautiful Reflections, was willing to come do this for us, on a moments notice, while she was busily getting her business relocated.  SHE ROCKS!!!

We even snuck in some true senior pics for this sweet girl and I couldn't be happier!  Keep your eyes peeled for the fashion side of this shoot and Nasya's SUPER cool creation (coming WEDNESDAY)!  That girl's got some serious talent!








His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts