Marble Falls Photographer ~ Styled Fashion Shoot

My niece, Nasya, is in fashion school and had one of her pieces chosen for show (GO NAS!).  Her professor wanted her to find a model and get photos taken.  And soon.  Very soon!  So, being the crazy blessed people we are, God worked the pieces and enter, Caitlyn and Rouchelle!  (you can check out the story here)

This styled shoot has to be one of my favorite shoots ever!  Hard to believe I would have loved a styled fashion shoot so much but every time I look at these images I get soooo excited and can't believe that I actually got to do this, lol!  I declare, the whole thing seems like a complete dream.  And to think we put this thing together, from conception to shoot, in about four days!

Thank you sooo much Caitlyn and Rouchelle for doing this on the spur of the moment and blessing not only my niece but me too!  Love you both, to the moon and back!

Fashion Designer: Nasya Barnette
Model: Caitlyn Zucca
Hair and Makeup: Rouchelle Burdick of Beautiful Reflections













His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts