Austin Senior Photographer ~ Alex

Have you ever had one of those moments where you just KNEW you were doing what you were born to do?  My session with Alex was exactly that.

I can't begin to explain how much fun I have walking around, chatting with sweet, amazing young adults, hearing about their lives, their hopes, dreams and plans.  All while finding fabulous light, coaxing a smile, playing fasionista (I LOVE to help pick outfits and accessorizing them!!!), and laughing my head off because we are having so much fun!

Alex, I know you probably don't realize how incredible you are, but you are.  You are sweet and adorable and stunning!  And in that dress.... good heavens!  It's like you stepped off the pages of a magazine!  Thank you so much for choosing me to capture this very crazy and special time in your life!  I won't ever forget it :)

Hugs,
Jen


















His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts