Marble Falls Family Photographer ~ The Lykken Family

One of the fun challenges of my job is to create a unique experience and give my clients their own personal special session in spite of having limited areas where we can shoot.  This time, we went to our local park and it couldn't have been more sui generis and wonderful!  It was definitely unique to the Lykken family and to me :D  I loved every minute of it!

I had Christina in one of my classes (actually sub'd for her teacher for a while) and ever since then I've been secretly hoping she'd do senior pictures with me because she's just that gorgeous!  Little did I know (I'm such a dork), her mom had actually purchased a gift certificate for a family session and this amazing family included Christina AND her stunning sister!  My day was made!

Lykken's you were so much fun to hang out with.  I was giggling the whole way home!

















His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts