Horseshoe Bay Resort Yacht Club Wedding ~ Hannah and Doug

There are times in our lives when we wonder if and when things will ever get better.  There are times in our lives when we cry out for life to change and move to the rhythm we have always heard it supposedly moves to.  And finally, there are times when we know that the wait was worth it, the tears cried weren't in vain and the joy that we are now experiencing is only the tip of the iceberg.

This rainy day in November was just such a day for two incredibly wonderful and amazing people.  This day was the celebration of Hannah and Doug.  Two lives that God put together.  A day well deserved and long waited for.  A friendship that blossomed into love.  A love that blossomed into family and a family that is now blossoming into forever.

 Hannah and Doug... I can't say it enough, CONGRATULATIONS!!!  It is times like this that I count myself extremely blessed to do what I do.  Words escape me in trying to describe the joy that pours into my soul when I see such fun, life, joy, love and true happiness unfold.

Blessings upon blessings upon both of you and your sweet family!







































































His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts