Choose Happy

So many times lately I've been faced with a choice.  Happiness.  I've had to choose happiness.

Some days that comes easy; things go right, the car starts perfectly, the laundry is done and put away, kids are making straight A's, the air outside is fresh and inviting, the birds are chirping joyfully and the world seems to be at peace.

Some days, it's not so easy... the temps are in the triple digits, the laundry hasn't been done in over a week and everyone needs clean underwear (like yesterday!), the kid's start falling behind, you have a fight with your spouse and the car breaks down and the A/C goes out, again.

So, what are you going to do about it?  I think Groucho Marx said it beautifully!  "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy".  It's my choice, even in the midst of some pretty crummy circumstances.

I want to challenge you (and me) to CHOOSE happiness :)  I don't think we'll regret it.





His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts