Marble Falls Engagement ~ Blair and Lane!

I'm so crazy excited to capture Blair and Lane's wedding this coming March!  One of the things I love about doing weddings is chatting about all the decor, flowers, colors, etc.  I actually wanted to be an interior designer a long time ago and I think that shows up when I work with my bride's and groom's, lol!

This couple has such a cool unique style and going to the ranch to do their engagement photos was perfect!  If you've ever met me, you know how thrilled I get to work with horses, love them!!!  Tell me you want to do your session with your horse(s) or longhorns and I'll guarantee I will have goosebumps before we ever start shooting :D





















His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts