Amazing new Hill Country Wedding Venue ~ Hidden River Ranch, Lampasas, Texas

I don't know how many of you are aware of an amazing new venue that has just opened a few miles north of Burnet called Hidden River Ranch, but it did, and I'm thrilled!  I was super blessed to capture the most beautiful bride here just a few weeks ago for her bridal portraits.  I can't wait to share those with you this Saturday night!  We will be shooting the venue's second wedding and we are so excited!   I can't wait to capture my bride in the bridal room, on the stairs, she and her groom on the dance floor, in the Juliette tower, by the pond......  OMGoodess!

The sweet hubs and I attended the GRAND opening/open house today and it's even more stunning than when I visited a few weeks ago.  Taylor and Lauren have worked so hard to make this dream a reality!  So many fabulous vendors.  Lots of yummy taste testing and beautiful decor.  If you'd like a full list of vendors, you can contact Hidden River Ranch, but some of my favs that I've had the blessing of working with are...

Beautiful Reflections (hair and makeup)
Sister Events (event coordinators)
Picture Perfect Events (event coordinators and florist)
and EY Events will be handling the wedding on Saturday!

Check them out when you get a chance and keep your eyes peeled for the Hammonds/Savage wedding coming soon!!!



























His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts