Senior and Family Mini Session Event ~ to benefit MFHS Project Grad 2018

You may remember that just before the holidays I hosted a very special event.  It was a mini session event benefitting Samaritan's Purse.  I believe very strongly in supporting things close to my heart and Hurricane Harvey relief hits home for sure.

Another very special non-profit organization that I vigorously support is Project Graduation, in which organized, adult-supervised and alcohol-free activities are offered as part of a post-graduation party, as an alternative to student-run events involving alcoholic beverages or other drugs.  I simply adore these kids and want them safe!  Hard to believe this is my third year on a PG committee and that my last kiddo is a senior this year, wah!

This event is for those seniors that want AMAZING senior photos but don't need a full session with lots of clothing changes and it's for families that missed out on the fall event and would love to have updated images. The session fee is $49 and will be donated to MARBLE FALLS PROJECT GRADUATION 2018.  I can't wait to announce what you all are giving them this year :D



(Sessions are in 30 min increments (20mins shoot time) near the studio, indoors (studio) or outdoors (weather permitting) one outfit, single family unit or high school seniors only). Session fee is non-refundable. If we have inclement weather, sessions will be done inside the studio)


To secure your portrait time slot, click HERE.

If you can't participate in the mini session event,
please consider donating HERE ~ Thank you!




His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts