Marble Falls Prom ~ Masquerade Styled Shoot

Oh my how I love getting to meet new people, work with new vendors and have a blast with a few young adults!  Epic day is what this was!

When Whitney of Wish & Whimsy Floral contacted me, it was as though we had been friends for years.  Definitely a divine connection to be sure.  I feel like we both share a very similar style.... a love of things vintage yet classic in nature, expressive, deep and vibrant not just surface vibrant but inside vibrant... if that makes any sense, lol!

We immediately started chatting about possibly doing a styled shoot together and got the opportunity to do so almost as soon as we finished our first meeting.  I will be blogging that story soon.  This styled shoot came about when Whitney mentioned wanting to do a shoot with a sweet friend of hers and she showed me a photo of Sierra in her prom dress and I'm pretty sure my eyeballs popped out of my head!  OMG!!!!  The girl, the dress.... the fact that I wanted to do prom mini sessions AND the fact that I have pretty much have been dreaming of doing a masquerade shoot and she mentioned this too (I've been buying masks for two years in prep for one, lol!) AND considering Marble Falls High School Prom theme this year is masquerade.... you'd have to be a complete dork not to figure it out.  This was meant to be!

I think the words that define our working relationship (and friendship probably, haha) are "spontaneous" and "on the fly" and "HOLY CRAP how'd we manage to put that together that fast?!?!?!"  (I just know she's laughing and shaking her head YES as she reads this, haha!).  I seriously can't believe this is the second shoot we've planned and executed in only a matter of days from first word to final product!

She had her hubby build this amazing arch (which she will be renting out, ahem, GORGEOUS!!!!) we managed to rope my sweet son, Andrew, into being our male model, Sierra was willing to help out as our female model AND Rouchelle from Beautiful Reflections was amazing and on board too.  Schedules worked, stars aligned and most of all, I think we def had some help from above 😅 The skies opened that afternoon, brought forth some glorious light and perfect weather.  I seriously don't think we could have asked for anything more fantastic.  Man, HE is soooo good!

Thanks to everyone that made this shoot possible!

Photography  |  SPARROW'S HEART PHOTOGRAPHY  |  Jennifer Rice
Flowers and Arch  |  WISH & WHIMSY FLORAL  |  Whitney Wilkes
Hair and Makeup  |  BEAUTIFUL REFLECTIONS  |  Rouchelle Burdick
Models  |  Sierra and Andrew
(these two met for the very first time just minutes before shooting, didn't they do a great job!!!)



























His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts