New Building ~ Walls

Wow!  We have windows and walls!!!  Sorta, haha!  My sweet hubby got the chance to go by the building and snag a few shots for me.  It's been a crazy two weeks so me getting over there while it's still light out hasn't happened much.

I am DYING to hop in myself and take a gander.  However, I know things will be even further along and I may have missed most of this stage.  Even more reason to make the trip though 😀

A few things we have learned this week about the reno process:

1. Make sure the plans show a sink in the break room or it will cost you later
2. Stand your ground when plumbing is coming out the wrong wall
3. Think carefully about whether you really want exposed trusses or not
4. Try hard to keep your head on level ground and not up in the clouds
5. Budget isn't everything but it's a whole lotta things
6. Keep praying through every step backwards
7. Remember to be thankful for every step forward

Ah.... these life lessons.  How I love them 😏











His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts