New Building ~ Updates

Greg and I are currently in New Mexico getting ready to photograph the wedding of a very special couple so this update will be pretty short.

Right before we headed here, we popped into the building and saw a few updates happening.  I can't tell you what a thrill that was!  They have painted the walls, trusses and ceiling, the cabinets were being installed and we have now decided on the color and countertop for the break room.






We were toying with using the black leather pearl on the left but decided it really didn't fit with my vision and would have to change a lot of other things.  So, we looked at the three quartz styles below and decided on the one on the far right, Pebble Honed.  It felt the most like concrete look we wanted (couldn't get anyone willing to do the counters so had to find pre-made product) and it was lower in price than the two on the left.  Thanks to Lexie at Accent Granite for all their help!!!

The cabinets will be stained a light natural walnut and I'll be doing a light gray wash over the top to make it look a little more aged.


So there's my #fixerupperfriday post for this week.  I am so excited to come back and see the additional changes and updates!!!



His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts