New Building ~ Rain Rain Go Away!

I didn't post anything yesterday because I simply didn't have words.  I'm still kinda numb.  I continue to find more friends and clients that were hit by the flood.  I don't know why all this has been allowed and if I can be totally honest with you.... I'm struggling.  In times like this I simply have to lean on the fact that Jesus has been VERY real to me.  Especially in the aftermath of horrific moments in my life.  If He was there for me then, He'll be there for me (and you) in all this.

As many of you may know, the Highland Lakes area was hit with a CATASTROPHIC flood and we may still be in a difficult situation as more rain is forecast for next week.  Definitely makes us realize how blessed we have been that the flood didn't reach us but knowing it has devastated so many of our neighbors and friends is almost more than I can bear.  I'm glad I don't have to bear it alone.  Even though I can easily feel that way, as soon as I remember how many times Jesus has brought me through tragedy, I know He has this too.

The photos below are from a few places around my house.  This is nothing.  I have several friends that were actually lakeside, their homes were at least about 40 feet above the lake and it's a complete loss.  Please continue to pray for all those affected by this tragedy.





Last week I posted a link for mini sessions.  I was going to donate the session fee to Hurricane Michael victims.  I know many of you may be thinking this is the last thing you'd be thinking of doing right now.  However, I think I am going to change things.  PLEASE consider blessing our own little community.  The session fee will now be donated to local victims.  I'm not sure if it will be best to give it to a local charity or still give it to Samaritan's Purse but I'll figure that out.  Please let me know if you have suggestions.



If you are interested in participating in the MINI SESSION EVENT please click HERE.  Until then, please take encouragement by the perfect t-shirt I saw at Walmart....





His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts