New Building ~ Inspection!

I think you all may be feeling the same way we have.... kinda bored with the non-updates.  Hoping that each one would lend itself to something positive and moving forward...  dealing with the disappointment when it doesn't.... well, guess what?  After almost a year of this journey...

WE HAVE A VERBAL CERTIFICATE OF OPERATION!!!!!!

We have a parking lot (HUGE news!).  We just had our inspection this morning.... and we have been cleared to operate out of the building, immediately!

I'll be updating you on the GRAND OPENING as soon as we can get it put together.  Thanks for all the prayers!  Happy #fixerupperfriday (it's the happiest one I've ever had, lol!!!!)





His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts