New Building ~ Mini Session event and Indoor S'mores Kit gift!


Sorry for the belated #fixerupperfriday post but there's been a lot happening.  I'm so excited to announce I will be hosting another mini session event to benefit the hill country flood victims!  I simply had to post a sampling of the setup AND a few shots of what the Sparrow's Heart side of our building looks like right now.  After this event, I'll show you the whole area and chat about what I did, what I wanted, what I had to change and where I got everything I used to decorate with!



While the session fee does not include any prints or digitals, special packages will be available and you get a special, unique gift with the purchase of any collection!  In fact, if you purchase the largest collection, you get a free INDOOR S'MORES KIT inspired by Joanna Gaines' recent blog post.

Out here in Texas, you could end up having an 80* Christmas and may not always get to have a true fire or even have a fireplace and/or fire pit.  I LOVE s'mores and have wanted to do them with my kids but that Texas heat always turned me off to it.  After seeing this adorable idea on the Magnolia blog, I knew immediately I had to put one together and offer it as a gift.  Too fun!!!

I pretty much got everything at Walmart.  Some items I can't find a link to but you can find something similar just by going to your local store and checking around for them.  The cans of S'mores Sterno are much smaller than regular Sterno cans and are food safe for roasting marshmallows indoors.  I found these at Academy.  You can also get them on Amazon.

GALVANIZED BUCKET
(I aged it using a special process I'll be sharing with you in a future post)
JETPUFFED MARSHMALLOWS
HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE BARS
HONEY MAID GRAHAM CRACKERS
BAMBOO SKEWERS (not shown)
FOOD SAFE S'MORES HEAT by STERNO
AMBER COLORED BALL JARS
(I LOVE the fact that the jars will glow like a true fire!)
SMALL AQUARIUM GRAVEL
(to fill bottom and sides of jar around Sterno can to contain heat)

Shoot me an email if you want more info on the mini session event and happy holidays!


His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts