Marble Falls, TX: Girl's Night Out

This last weekend, I was able to participate in a benefit blessing some non-profit organizations that are close to my heart, The Highland Lakes Family Crisis Center and The Open Door Recovery House.  The benefit, "Girl's Night Out", was an indulgent night full of vendors, massages, sparkling handmade jewelry, makeovers, delicious food and of course a girl's best friend, CHOCOLATE!

I had the time of my life photographing all the fun ladies dressed to the nines in their pjs :D  Every lady that came and took their pic with me got to go home with a uber great tip on how to take a fab portrait every time, fun, fun, FUN!

Ladies, you can click on the sign below and it will take you to the website, where you can view your online gallery (check out the rest of the blog first tho, teehee).  Remember, 10% of all proceeds will be given to support the Highland Lakes Family Crisis Center and The Open Door Recovery House (5% to each).  Thank you soooo much for being a blessing to them!


JC did a FAB job of emceeing the event!

MAKEOVERS!  Wahoo!!!!

So many gorgeous items available, food, shopping, makeup... all in your pj's.... HEAVEN!

Oh heavens.... guess where I was... RIGHT next to the chocolate!  H.E.L.P.

FUN!!!  Everyone had sooo much fun!

My job, portraits :)  Who wouldn't want their pic taken in their pj's?!?  Haha,  TOO cute!!!!

Massages-- *SIGH*


LUV that cross frame!!!!  Wish I had the wall space to hang it!

I DIED when I saw these gorgeous 40's pinup girls selling hair accessories!
At the end of the night, I was finally able to snag them for a few shots :D

Groups and portraits :D

So many goodies!

Haha, here's my little set up :D

FAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  REALLY wanna take them out on a shoot!  They do this professionally!

So much fun had by so many cute and adorable women.... all to bless the HLFCC and ODRH -- TOTAL joy!




Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

  1. As always, you did a great job, pics and story. I absolutely love the pic of the 40's pinup girl. They way her long blond hair is styled, to the dress, she looks the part!

    Looks like a night of fun for all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There,

    this is really very nice blog and looking very nice. this blog is very helpfull for shopping .. we want come back on this blog...
    v

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts