Weekend Joy!

What a magnificantly fabulous weekend!  Mine started on Friday and it was a thrill all the way through Sunday night :D

I went with my walking partner, (love ya Cindy!), to a community garage sale and got LOADS of goodies!  Some I will save to show you later but these I was so excited to find I about peed my pants!  Sorry, probably shouldn't go there, ekkk!

Anyhoo!!!!  Just had to share my joy :D  I found a box with some halogen bulbs that will fit my hall lights,  OLD used flash cubes (remember those????), an older version of a calculator AND OLD camera equipment!  The WHOLE box for only $2.50!!!  I've been DYING to get my hands on some vintage cameras, polaroid, etc.... Yep, in case you're wondering... Jesus loves me, teehee!

Then Saturday, my daughter and I got to go prom dress shopping with her bff and her mom.  Sooo much fun!!!  THEN, Saturday night, I got to go hang out at the First Annual "Girl's Night Out" event benefiting our local Highland Lakes Family Crisis Center.  Something I am VERY proud to support.  Blogging that on Wednesday.  Great day at church, great weather, great time with the fam... Great weekend.  Period. :D

Just had to share my camera finds with you :)  Oh ya, the coverlet... queen size... been wantin' one... PERFECT color, GREAT shape.... $3!!!!!  HOOOOOOORAH!  (see, I told ya He loves me :)


THIS baby is my ABSOLUTE fav!!!  :D 

Hope you had a wonderful weekend as well!  Praying you have a great start to your week!


Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts