Marble Falls: Caitlyn and Teri

Caitlyn is one of those gorgeous girls that will keep you on your toes.  Her dry wit, quiet nature and stunningly gorgeous eyes are such a startlingly fun mix.  She had me cracking up WELL before our final location.  I never would have guessed she'd actually want to get IN the fountain and splash around, lol!!!!  My kinda girl!

We had such a blast seeking light and bluebonnets around the Horseshoe Bay area.  Her mom, my friend Teri, who has fearlessly led our little Project Graduation group, came and we did some headshots of her as well.  I know where Caitlyn gets those fantastic eyes.  Teri, your girl is amazing!

Caitlyn, you gorgeous thing you, have a WONDERFUL time in college.  Make sure you stay away from those frat boys but anytime you find a cool fountain.... go for it!  :D


















Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts