Beauty ~ Inside and Out

One of the things I love to do when I photograph someone is to showcase their personality.  I adore that my girl isn't just beautiful on the outside but she has an inner beauty as well.

She is playful, down-to-earth, fun and VERY spunky!  While her personality may need to be drawn out a bit when you first meet her, it's a gift to those that take the time to invest in who she truly is as a person.

She wanted so badly to have some images taken with a bouquet of colorful balloons (yup, more mini-sessions for the grad card, lol!).  We found this fantastic little "field" and had such a great time!

I have several more coming from this session but wanted to share this one separately.  This one is a little different.  I used fill in flash to try to get some of the sky detail and used a totally different process on it.  It was threatening to rain (as we had dealt with all week) and I really wanted to portray that in this image.

Look for the rest of the session to be blogged in a few days :)






Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts