Last Days and New Beginnings

Today.  Today is my girls last official day of high school.

It's hard for me to believe that this little girl, the one that I watched walk around the block (made me nervous) to the front of the house in back of us (yes, I could see her almost the whole time but still made me nervous), is now about to start her life as a grown up.  Lord, give me strength.

It seems as though a whole new.... life(?) is unfolding.  Like, weird feeling.... like, I can't describe it weird.  Exciting yet terrifying.  Weird.

Congratulations my girl!  I am soooooo proud of you!  I can't wait to see what amazing things God has in store.  BTW, forgive the wads of tissue you will surely find around the house, at any given time, during the next few days ♥

Our church recognize seniors during both services (this is early service... not many seniors like to get up early, haha).  What a challenge to stand in front of so many and announce her plans.  Go Hannah!



Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts