Life on Either Side of the Door


It's interesting to me how often situations in life resemble each other.

This is the decoration we have on our front door (looking a little haggard, sorry).  Everyday for the past week or so, we get pelted  by this teeny little bird as we open the door and she dive bombs us.

Knowing she had to have built a nest (duh) we decided to take a peek inside.  How precious to find 5 bitty eggs :)  They are probably about the size of my thumb.  I'm so excited to see them hatch, fledge, learn to fly and leave the nest.  It'll be sad but exciting.

Well, there is new life starting on both sides of our front door.

Hannah is starting her new life as an adult (well, not literally.... not until she turns 18.  I still have a few months for that one.  Thank goodness).  It's been a joy to see her hatch (a miracle actually), a thrill to see her turn into a fledgling, learn to fly and someday, she'll leave the nest.  PRAISE GOD that day is not today!  :D

I'm so excited to get to see my babie(s) fly.  :)  Happy Friday everyone!





Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts