Marble Falls Senior ~ Hallie


Yep, she's graduated already but it's never too late to post, right?  We finally got through her session(s) (time and weather gave us grief).  Made it through the hustle and bustle of orders and cards and such.  Made it through the girls (Hallie is Hannah's bff) graduation, Project Graduation party (all night), Hannah's graduation party the NEXT night and whew!  Time to blog, lol!!!

I had so much fun giggling away with Hallie and her mom, sis and Hannah during the first half of her shoot.  We had to do her "session" in two parts due to time and schedules (and I just gotta have that golden hour!).  For the second part, Hallie came with us to Llano and we killed two birds with one stone.  Hannah had her dental appt and we got some ROCKIN' shots of Hallie!  TO DIE for!

Hallie had wanted part of her session to be at either a book store or library (these girls read all the time!).  We went to the Llano public library and we couldn't have asked for a better spot.  Hallie is stunning and played that golden hour like a fine tuned instrument!  Hallie, I'm so proud of you and it's been such a joy to have you kinda join our humble family :)

Hugs girlie!  Can't wait for the next season to start!

Look at that gorgeous smile!

I think we all cracked up the WHOLE time!

It was kinda rare to catch a serious look, we had so much fun, but she nailed it!

You never know what I might ask you to do, chair in the weeds, lie down in the road..... ;)

GORGEOUS!

I still secretly covet those shoes Hallie (and the umbrella!)


Holy cow!!!!!

Our second round :)


I LOVE the colors at the Llano library!

Red and aqua, one of my FAV combinations!

You'd never guess she was sitting at a "picnic" table wouldcha?!?  Her eyes are dyn-o-mite!!!



Stinkin' fierce!


I died when we found this little spot tucked in off the back roads!


The light was SUBLIME!!!!

I was so afraid we were gonna miss the wildflowers, God brought more just for us!


The last little bit of setting sun, and a vintage Ford and vintage girl.... dreamy for sure!



Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts