Dahlberg Family Reunion ~ Escondido; Horseshoe Bay, TX

When Eric contacted me from up north and told me about their upcoming festivities I was so excited!  You know me and how much I love families and how much I ADORE family reunions!

And this wasn't just any family reunion, this is a party bonanza in triplicate.  This gathering was also honoring Grandma's 60th birthday AND her wedding anniversary!  What a fun celebration this was for sure!

I had a blast getting all their group shots (sometimes people just crack me up!) and seeing the multiple generations represented.... that's the best part :)  I even got to hang around and snap a few of those adorable boys playing in the pool.  A fantastic day for sure!


The clubhouse was beautiful!
Perfect setting to greet family :)

One of the best parts of a family reunion is seeing so many generations at one time.  I just love that part!

Now there's a sharp lookin' family!  Eric and Ann, I truly enjoyed getting to meet you both and that little boy is the cutest thing ever!
Nothing better than a baby bump, unless it's your little one giving baby bump kisses!



Like father, like son!  How cute is it that they were both concentrating so hard
(did you notice they both have their tongues sticking out just the tiniest bit?) :D

Great looking family!


Possible newest family addition.... some time in the future???  :)


Now these two, these two cracked me up! 
Can you tell who the ham of this family was? :)


Michelle (a fellow photographer) and her family are just gorgeous!  I mean look at that little guy!



What a great looking crew!

Time for.....CAKE!

Oops, someone got caught, lol!

Grandma is a big boating fan (can't tell by looking at that adorable cake, huh?!)
and it was so cute to see her showing him how to tether the boat!  What a sweet moment :)
Now THAT was simply ADORABLE!  He was having the biggest blast playing with those water spouts!


Such a fun family and such a FUN day!  Thank you so much Dahlberg family!  It was such a blessing to work with each one of you :)

Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts