Noses to the Grind Stone


I am one of those that tends to SHOVE my nose to the grindstone and not even surface for a teeny bit of air.  Obviously, this week has been one of those weeks.

Singing praises to my sweet hubby for helping pick up some of the pieces by painting the master bathroom addition.  We finally got the vanities and sinks!!!!!!  I might actually get a second bathroom sometime VERY soon!  Eleven years of 5 people in ONE bathroom is eleven years too many!  It took us over an hour to get myself, the kids, and my two nieces ready for bed the other night.  Good grief!

Cheers to remodels and sweet hubbies!

Happy Monday!




Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

  1. I love the gratitude in this post, "Cheers to remodels and sweet hubbies!" It made me smile :) Congratulations on your new additions :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts