Smokin' Hot Randomness


It's been a crazy, but uber fantastic, week :)  We've torn my sons room apart in prep for his re-deco.  Done some of the same for my girls, though we've yet to buy the paint.  Prepping to sell lots of stuff, in which the funding will go toward the paint purchase, etc.  Pics taken of everything I need to take pics of.  Well, except for the things I haven't taken pics of yet.  And I've washed more bedding than I know what to do with!

Decided I'm gonna utilize the blog to post the pics (since I can't ever take just one).  The post on Andrew's OLD bedroom will be up this Wednesday.

Until then, taking a few random minutes to watch my son light a smoke bomb and grab pics of it for him, worth every second :)

I didn't know what to expect and it went pretty fast.  Luckily we have one more left and we can try again.
I LOVE the curls of green smoke!!!!!  Taking pictures of smoke is so cool, it's incredible to see what you can capture :D
Yes.... it doesn't take much to excite me, lol!



Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts