A Walk with God... "Delight"

When summer heat dries up my soul, the only way to quench and restore it is through the River of Life Himself.

It's been WAY too long since my camera and I have joined my Jesus for a walk.  Something about crackly heat, perspiration dripping in all the wrong places and west nile virus that doesn't quite lend itself to the desire to have one; for some reason.

I have been refreshed through the rain the last few days but alas, I don't darn trudge through muck and mire and risk my baby camera getting ruined O.o  so....  What to do?  What to do?

The antsy-ness in my spirit sparked a decision to look back at some images that I took a LONG time ago but had never taken the time to play with.

OMGOOOODNESS!  The feeling I get even after a year (or two) from one of those walks.... thank you Lord--Thank you so much for the beauty, serenity and peace that encompasses your creation.  And thank you for sharing it with me and giving me a camera to share it with others.

Peace, in the midst of the storm.... or so you might say.

I have decided to share a nugget here and there from some of these walks.  Just one, probably just one a week.... if I can control myself that is ;)

So, week 1 of my "Walk with God" series....

"DELIGHT"

"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart"  Psalm 37:4

I caught these gorgeous blooms on the side of the road, in Camp Penial,
while our home school group was doing our co-op there.  Long time ago, I know :(  I really miss it.

Have a beautiful week, always keeping His peace at the forefront.  ♥

Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts