Introducing.... The Merry Mini!

How many of you have wonderful intentions... every year.... to get that family portrait taken and to send out Christmas cards?

But, you don't.

We guffaw at Walmart and all the retail stores for their rush in putting out Christmas paraphernalia
but in all reality, they are probably doing us a favor.  If only we could see it that way, lol!  Even with their "not so subtle" reminder, I find myself behind the game when it comes to Christmas and all that holiday stuff.

This year, I decided it would be different.  I told myself I wanted to be on top of it all and it dawned on me... I bet I'm not the only one :)

When I thought about the best way to plan for it, I realized that if I want Christmas cards to be made, I gotta back it up to when they need to be sent, then I need to back THAT up to when I need to create them, THEN I gotta back that up to when I need to get the family picture(s) done, WHEW!  That's a lot of backing up!

Well, never fear, Sparrow's Heart is here!  I have something very special to help us all get our goal of "on-time Christmas card mailer" and "unique gift giver," achieved!

(I toyed with buying a cape in honor of this auspicious occasion but Edna Mode's warning of "NO CAPES!" played in my head and made me think twice ;)

I will be hosting something called "Merry Minis".  It's probably a little different than what you're used to so let me tell you about it.


On Saturday, October 20th, I will have a beautiful holiday vignette set up at a location of my choosing (soon to be decided on, in the Marble Falls area).  I will have a few selected time slots available, 30 min slots, 20 mins of shooting.  You'll have 12 -15 final images to choose from.  The images will be ready to view in approximately a week, at which time, you will come to view and choose :)  With your package, you will also receive your choice of either 25 photo Christmas cards (Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Year's etc.), or an 8x10 print of your favorite image.

You will be able to choose a card style you like and if you need more than 25 cards, you will be able to order those as well.  I offer a host of image sizes and boutique items so you can even get your Christmas gifts taken care of at the same time.  One of my favorite gift items are calendars that you can give to the grans!  This is something I've been doing for the last few years and my mom and in-laws love them and they look forward to them every Christmas :)

Simply put, the Merry Mini package gives you a family portrait session with one outfit, one location, 30min, and 25 Christmas cards or an 8x10 of your choosing and not to mention that incredible sense of accomplishment.  Each Merry Mini slot is available for $200 (plus tax).

Even if you don't do the whole card thing.... this is the best portrait session I'll have available this year so if you've been wanting to get a special portrait of your family taken, now is the time!

In order to hold your slot, the session fee must be paid for up front. There will be no refunds, but in case of inclement weather, we will utilize either October 27th or November 3rd as optional dates (so keep those open just in case).

If for some reason, you are unable to make it to any of these dates but have paid for a slot, the session fee can be used toward the purchase of either the "Whisper" or the "Forever" sessions I currently have available.  Please keep in mind, these are more expensive sessions and they do not come with any prints or product.

Our goal, to have your Christmas/holiday cards in hand, ready for you to pop in the mail by the end of November :)  Mailing them.... I can only help you so much, that one's gonna be up to you ;)

Remember, there are only a few slots available so don't procrastinate on signing up!

(I can't help you with that one either, lol)

Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts