Lily Flower Shoppe: Marble Falls, TX

Every now and then, I get the incredible joy of helping spread the word about a fabulous local business.  Being a small business owner myself, first with my hubby and ACI Pest & Lawn Solutions and again with Nouvelle Vie now Sparrow's Heart Photography, I have a BIG heart for Mom and Pop business owners.  We need all the help we can get in this bargain basement, kinda world.

So, when I get a chance to photograph and share a business with you all, my heart smiles.

My precious friend and walking buddy, Cindy Friedrichs, is a fabulous landscape designer, master gardener and floral arranger.  She is the proud owner of Lily Flower Shoppe and her desire.... "To Flower the World", is fast becoming one of mine too.

You may not remember, but she's the talented lady that created the corsage for my daughter's BFF when they went to their Senior Prom.  Here's the link if you missed it.....  HOLY COW!  I never blogged PROM!  I got so engrossed in graduation, project grad, family reunion shoots and everything else... I FORGOT TO BLOG PROM!  I am such a dodo bird!  I am such a goober, good grief!

ANYHOO, here's the FB pictures of the flowers and prom will follow soon!

Ok, back to the true subject of this blog post, SQUIRREL! (pray for me, please).  Cindy has a unique eye and an organic, free flowing, European style that makes her stand out from the rest.

Her succulent garden took my breath away, LOVED it!!!  She truly enjoys creating a fresh and vibrant arrangement for just about any special occasion.  She especially loves those "just because" moments we all know men aren't are so good at remembering to do. ;)

Check out her FB page and keep a look out for her website that we're in the process of getting up and running :)

Have a fab day, cooler temps are on the way!



What a gorgeous table we were able to put together!  I declare, I'd L-O-V-E to work for BHG!

Of course, I LOVED the set up so naturally, had to grab a shot of that, teehee!
See what I mean?  That succulent garden is gorgeous! 


She has such a great combination of textures and color... I simply love this :)



Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts