Peace in the Pasture; Kiss n' Tell

I had such a beautiful time with those horses a while back and despite the fact that everything seemed to bottom out at that moment (two cameras down and then my 70-300mm lens broke WHILE shooting them), I still walked away with that exhilarating feeling of being able to capture such majestic creatures.

I had the 70-300mm on (right before it broke) and when this guy came up to me so fast, I didn't have a chance to switch to the 50mm.  I decided just to shoot and hope I got something I could work with.  This isn't the best shot ever (wah!) but I still like it :)



I decided to post a mini kiss n' tell on this one, primarily showcasing the content aware and cloning features of PSE9.


If you'll notice in the before shot, there is a shadow running across the horses shoulder and nose.  I was behind the fence and my flash caused a shadow from the barbed wire.

I used a combination of cloning and content aware to get rid of the shadow.  Then I used "Giddy" from Paint the Moon's actions.

Not a big Kn'T but fun to see the difference none-the-less :)  Hope you have a FAB day!



Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts