Marble Falls, TX Engagement: Michael and Hannah

There are some relationships that take giant leaps in only a short period of time, then there are those that cultivate years of memories before the plunge is taken.

This is one such relationship.

Michael and Hannah have been together for over 7 years now, having met right out of school, and they have the kind of relationship that reminds me of a couple that has been together for 50.  You know the ones.  The little old couples that are so funny together.  He picks on her, she gets exasperated but is laughing deep inside.  So real with each other and with a love and familiarity that warms the heart.  And makes you smile.  Like REALLY makes you smile :)

It was divine intervention that brought these two my way.  And I can't thank Jesus enough.

When you hear the words, "my old lady," and "we'll have two pit bulls with us, in a tutu and tie"  You don't quite know what to expect.  I certainly didn't expect Ken and Barbie and two of the sweetest dogs ever!  HOLY COW!  The minute she stepped out of the truck..... I got tingles all over, and a bad case of shoe envy.  A REALLY bad case!

They are one of those couples you only dream about being able to photograph and Jesus decided He'd make one of my dreams come true.

Congratulations Hannah and Michael!!!  May He make your dreams come true as well ♥



I was so excited that they wanted to shoot at the Uptown!  So vintage and fab!
Meet Ken and Barbie ;)  FABULOUSLY handsome and gorgeous these two!  This ferocious gal had her hair and makeup done by the girls at CrossHairs Salon Apothetique in Marble Falls.  THEY ROCKED IT!
  
Her style is soooo dang cute!!!  See what I mean by shoe envy????  *drool*
Gotta show off the bling :)
Michael had me in stitches.  Hannah was trying so hard to have the perfect photo (apparently this stunning thing never even had senior pictures taken!) and he just kept messing with her.  Go Michael!!!
I swear, I thought she was a model, I would have NEVER guessed she'd never had her picture taken before.


Ladies and gentlemen, meet Dallas and Darla.  Some of the SWEETEST, albeit energetic, pets I've ever had the pleasure to photograph ;)  (Don't know if you can see it, but Miss Darla even had her nails done for the event :D )
These girls were dressed to the nines!  See, total shoe envy!!!
Cutest family ever, lol!!!  :D  I love this!
Completely, speechless...
Even though we were outracing a major rainstorm, these two were so calm and really, truly enjoyed each other.  What a true privilege it was to document their engagement.
Hannah, you took my breath away.  I just KNOW Micheal must struggle to breathe on a daily basis.  You my dear, are amazing!
Always, always remember what you mean to each other.  Congratulations ♥




Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

  1. We Love Michael and Hannah's pictures. And yes they are an Amazing couple. We wish your life to be full of happiness.
    We love you,
    James and Shannon Lagomarsino

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts