Meet Manny

Meet Manny.  Manny is a friend of ours.  He loves to keep me company while I work.  Sometimes his clowning around get annoying and sometimes, when I catch him just staring at me out of the corner of my eye, I have to threaten him with the promise of being put in a back closet if he doesn't quit.

A while back, Manny wanted to come to the skate park with Andrew and me.  He was begging to get out of the house (claims the turtle wouldn't stop making fun of his big joints and lack of shell).  I decided it would be alright on one condition... he had to behave himself, and stay out of everyone's way.

Both boys wanted to show off their mean skills so I brought my camera and we had a little fun.  Manny was a little embarrassed and wasn't sure if he wanted these posted so I've held off until now.  I told him that I'd love to show everyone what he was capable of (take that Mr. Turtle) and he finally conceded.

So, I've decided to share some of his antics with you while I work on other projects.

Maybe, just maybe I'll be able to convince him to model for me again at some point in the future :)


Happy Wednesday!


Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts