A Little Vintage Love...

My sweet hubby and I are trying to liven up the date nights lately.
DQ, Starbucks and Walmart get old after a while ;)

So Thursday, we headed off for the BIG city (Austin) and went to a house warming party :)
It was for Loot Vintage Rentals and it was sensational! Made some new contacts and dying to do a shoot with some of the gorgeousness that poured out from every part if that place.

Loot Vintage Rentals put on a fabulous event!
I simply adore all the rustic and unique antiques they have that you can rent for any occasion.
Pollen Floral Art did all the arrangements and they were STUNNING!  So hip and unique.
The Peached Tortilla supplied us with scrumptious fare, true to Austin's eclectic fusion style
and Lucky 13 Cocktail Co. supplied libations for all.
Intelligent Lighting Design put on a marvelous display as well!
A midst the vintage furnishings, the tell tale signs of a phonograph could be heard...
I had no idea there was any one that still played the sounds from the early 1900's but here she was.
Amelia Foxtrot, of Austin Phonograph Co., was the bee's knees!

I even saw the graceful hand calligraphy of Alison Becca Martin from Wayfarers Creative Co.
done by Alison herself.  GORGEOUS!
Bake Sale of Austin supplied a nummy dessert table and Bird Dog Weddings
had romantic vignettes scattered throughout.

One of the best parts.... Smilebooth had their photo booth set up.  I love this pic!
I'm looking into offering the photobooth in one of my bridal packages.
How fun would that be???

Thanks Loot for inviting us to join you all.  We had a wonderful time and I look forward to hopefully working with several of the sensational vendors in the future!

(Total side note, all these were done with photos taken with my iPhone and processed via Instagram!
Couldn't have my hubby feeling like our date was all about the camera so I left the big guns at home....
Can't say it enough, LOVE my iPhone 5!!!)

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for making it out to the party! We love all your instagrams! So glad you and your hubby had a fab time! Let us know if you ever want to do a shoot together sometime :)

    Lootfully Yours,
    Anna and Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you laid out the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts