Horseshoe Bay Engagement Photographer; Jenni and Andre

When I first met Jenni, I knew she was a kindred spirit.  Not just because we sport the same name (BONUS!) but because she just rocks!  She's totally gorgeous, fun and pretty darn easy going.

These are several of the qualities that drew Andre to her.  He had a quest and Jenni was it.  Andre's romantic nature and his insistence finally paid off.  She fell.  And she fell hard.  The evidence is written all over her face.

This beautiful family is set to be married in April and I can't wait!  I can't wait to capture the precious moments that will fill their day, hanging with the most AMAZING and well behaved kids EVER, and the fun that I know will surround them for hours on end.

Enjoy even the littlest moments you two, and hug those kiddos for me ♥



And this, ladies and gentlemen... is why I LOVE to shoot at sunset!!!


Such an amazing group of kids!
So well behaved and sweet, sweet, sweet!!!

Isn't he a HOOT!  I can't wait to capture his little personality at the wedding, haha!


Don't they both have wonderful smiles?!


What a GORGEOUS family!!!  Truly already a big blessing to me ♥




Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts