Burnet Senior Photographer: Burnet ~ Bailey

One of the absolute best parts about taking the teaching job at Faith Academy had been my kids.  I say my kids, because they are more than "students" to me.  I adore them.  It's that simple.

Bailey is one of my kiddos.  She is a wonderful student and incredibly talented.  What a joy it is to have her in my class.  When she asked me to do her senior pictures, well... let's say I just about exploded with joy!

We had fun chasing the sun around Burnet and barely made it to the most divine location.... her very own home. *sigh*  That light, that gorgeous, miraculous light... makes me sigh, makes me giddy, makes me dance (just ask Bailey, haha).

Bailey, you are BEYOND gorgeous and your smile warms my heart.  Thank you so much for letting me do this for you!  *hugs*


















Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

  1. These are gorgeous!!! Great job. I love her red/white/and blue outfit. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts