Burnet Senior Photographer: Burnet, TX ~ Ashlea

You how there are times that you think you have perfect plans?  You toil over them, achingly evaluate where and when to be... placing the sun at your back and making YOUR plans...?  Amazing how God will choose to change our plans and brings something so much more beautiful out of the "mix".  Ashlea's session was one of those times.

I had determined our exact path, outfits and the precise moment I wanted to be at when the sun hit that horizon line.  Not the easiest of tasks when calculating in clothing changes, a hilarious boyfriend, the Bluebonnet Festival, weather and of course, other human beings :)

We were outside this adorable B&B that's up for sale (obviously vacant)... trying to get a few shots of Ashlea just "barely" on the inside edge of the fence, when we were asked by a neighbor if we had permission to be there (get forgiveness later right?).  No sweat right?  Well, even though I saw my plans starting to crumble, I had Ashlea walk back through the gate and we continued doing some pictures near the house but on the sidewalk instead.  About 10 minutes later, the same neighbor came back over (I'll admit, I started to get a little nervous) and proceeded to tell me that she helps keep the place up and that she understands how hard it is to get great senior pictures.  She then told us that we were welcome to go ahead and USE THE PROPERTY to do Ashlea's session!!!!  We had just been talking about how badly we wished we could shoot in the backyard, it was so beautiful!  She showed us where she thought good spots were, showed us the entire property, said we could use the stairs, even the SECOND level!  This place was GORGEOUS!  Adding Ashlea to the mix.... now that, that was pure heaven!

So, our plans changed :)  GO GOD!!!!  What a complete thrill!  I could have photographed her in this location for hours.  We actually did make it to our sunset spot, though it was by sheer will power that we dragged ourselves away from this magical place.

Ashlea... if I believed in luck, I'd have to say you would be my good luck charm.  Not only did we get to have a totally fun, unique and exciting experience, I got to capture one of my favorite seniors that day and I won't ever forget it!  You are an amazing young lady and I can't wait to see what Jesus does in your life sweet girl!

 

Ashlea... you rock!!!


Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts